My photo
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
TDC is Upstate SC's home for performance! 864-699-9436 www.TDCauto.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

TDC CRX E85 tune on Crome Gold...448whp...

We had a chance to get our CRX back on the dyno today for a few pulls, and since there has been so much discussion about E85 tunes as of late on the forums, I thought that I would share the lower boost numbers. This is a really simple setup, and is very similar to what lots of our customers are building.

Here is the setup:

B16 Block
Eagle Rods
81mm CP 11.5:1 Pistons
OEM Honda Bearings
Stock Sleeves
No Block Guard

Stock GSR Head
Stock GSR Cams
Victor X Intake Manifold
70mm Skunk 2 TB
ARP Head Studs
OEM Head Gaskets

Walbro 255 LPH Pump
Bosch 044 Inline Pump
Precison 1000cc Injectors
AEM FPR

Custom Mini Ram Turbo Manifold
Garrett 60-1 Turbo
3" Down Pipe
Tial 38mm Wastegate
Back Door Intercooler

Here is the chart on 9 PSI. Note that the smooting is on 0.
Photobucket

Here is the chart for 14 PSI. I'm not really sure how I grabbed this chart. I let off early, but final numbers were 448 WHP.
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment